Audi Care | Audi Midtown Toronto
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of prepaid scheduled maintenance with a comprehensive Vehicle Service Plan.
These scheduled maintenance plans are an excellent way to help keep your Audi performing at its best. Here are just some of the benefits you receive from Audi Care:► Audi Care offers you appreciable savings versus purchasing these services separately. 1
► Prepaid scheduled maintenance every 15,000 kilometres, from 30,000 through 75,000 kilometres - precisely the intervals recommended by the factory.
► Complete convenience: You'll receive a reminder when it's time to schedule a service appointment. 2
► The cost of the plan is fixed. Even if parts and labour rates go up between services, Audi Care ensures the prepaid cost.
Audi Midtown Toronto provides one-stop convenience for all maintenance, and the confidence that no one is better equipped to maintain your Audi.Audi Care: Scheduled maintenance milestones
Audi Care covers all manufacturer-required scheduled maintenance services at the following intervals:
Maintenance intervals shown are for 2017 and newer model year vehicles. For 2016 model year and older vehicles, Audi Care covers the 25,000 km, 40,000 km, 55,000 km, and 70,000 km intervals.
Purchase Audi Care now, and roll its cost into your monthly payment
Purchase Audi Care at the same time you purchase or lease your new Audi at Audi Midtown Toronto, and the cost can be rolled into your payment 6. You'll instantly enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of Audi Care.The true value of Audi Care: Service as sophisticated as your Audi
Audi Care is much more than savings and convenience. It delivers the extensive technical training, most up-to-date diagnostic tools and the use of Audi Genuine Parts to help maintain the original performance and integrity of your vehicle. This premier service helps ensure you receive the most from your Audi ownership experience. When you bring your vehicle in for Audi Care, you'll know exactly what to expect. Expect excellence.
Audi Care plan details► Audi Care may be purchased at the time of initial sale or within 1 year or 20,000 kilometres from the vehicle's original in-service date.
► Scheduled maintenance services covered under Audi Care must be completed within five years of the original in-service date of the vehicle.
► All scheduled maintenance covered by an Audi Care plan must be completed by an authorized Audi Dealer.
► Audi Care plans are only valid in the country in which they are purchased.
► Audi Care plans may not be cancelled and are non-refundable.9 No refunds will be given if your lease is terminated early, or if your lease term is less than the coverage period.
► An Audi Care plan may not be transferred to another vehicle. Coverage stays with the vehicle for the life of the plan.
All Audi Care catalogues, product descriptions, prices and lists published prior to Month 2016 are no longer valid.
Over the life of Audi Care, these services and more are covered under recommended scheduled maintenance.3
► Engine Oil / Oil Filter - Change Oil and replace filter
► Wiper Blades - Check condition and replace if necessary 4
► Windshield Wipers / Washers - Inspect and check function
► Headlight Wipers / Washers - Inspect and check function
► AdBlue Fluid - Refill completely
► Service Reminder Display - Reset
► Exhaust System - Inspect system
► Engine Compartment - Inspect for leaks
► Battery - Test and replace if necessary 4 (except Q5 Hybrid)
► Dust and Pollen Filter - Replace according to intervals
► Tires and Spare - Inspect for wear/damage, adjust pressure if required
► Brake System - Inspect system, check pad wear, check fluid level
► Cooling System - Inspect system, check fluid level, add coolant if necessary
► Automatic Transmission and Final Drive - Check for leaks
► Manual Transmission and Final Drive - Check for leaks
► Continuously Variable Transmission (Multitronic) - Change ATF
► Front Axle - Test for excessive play, inspect all dust seals
► Drive Shaft Boots - Inspect
► Spark Plugs - Replace at 55,000 kilometres
► Power Steering Fluid - Check, add if necessary
► Air Cleaner - Clean housing, replace filter element
► Underbody - Inspect for damage and leaks
► Road Test - Check all systems for correct on-road operation
► Cloth Top - Check function and rollover protect every two years, regardless of mileage (A3 Cab / A3 e-tron Cab, A5/ S5 Cab, TT Roadster, R8 Spyder/ R8 GT Spyder only only)
► Lights - Check all exterior lights for proper operation
► Brake Fluid - Replace every two years, regardless of mileage
► Sunroof System - clean guide rails and lubricate
Terms and Conditions
1. Based on a national average of Audi Dealer labour costs, vehicle model and model year. Actual savings will vary.
2. Participating dealers only.
3. Actual scheduled maintenance checks vary based on vehicle model, model year and mileage. See vehicle Owner's Manual for details.
4. Replacement parts and labour additional. See in store for details.
5. Note: Audi highly recommends that a maintenance service be performed within 1,000 kilometres (before/after) of the manufacturer-scheduled maintenance interval, or one year from the date of the last scheduled maintenance interval service, whichever occurs first, as stated in the Audi Warranty & Maintenance Booklet. Under no circumstances will Audi pay for any standard maintenance service completed more than five years from the original in-service date, or outside of the time frame specified in the Audi Care contract. 6. On approved credit, through Audi Finance.
7. Dealer may sell for less. Plus applicable taxes.
8. Tax on parts supplied under Audi Care may be due at the time of each scheduled maintenance service, as required by provincial and/or local regulations where the work is performed. Please ask your Audi Dealer for details.
9. See in store for details.
"Audi", all model names, "Vorsprung durch Technik" and the four rings emblem are registered trademarks of AUDI AG.