Audi Sport at Audi Midtown Toronto
Born on the track. Built for the road.
We believe the spirit of racing was never meant to be confined to the track. It deserves to be unleashed. Audi Sport is the culmination of our high expectations, commitment to innovation, and passion for motorsport. We go beyond, striving for excellence and driven to achieve perfection. From the powerful TFSI engines, unique suspension tuning and sporty styling Audi Sport pushes every limit. Every vehicle is infused with authentic racing spirit; we test our vehicles on the racetrack to ensure optimal performance on the road. Audi Sport doesn't just set the bar, it completely and consistently reinvents it.
Welcome to the #LeagueofPerformance
Be sure to check below for updates regarding the release of Audi Sport Models and Audi Sport related events.
The future has never looked so good. Previewing a future model, the e-tron GT Concept combines red-carpet looks with show-stopping performance. Coming late 2020,the future is electrifying.
click the image below to view the breath-taking details
Audi Sport customer racing program
Join the league where champions are raised.
With personal coaching from top Canadian racing drivers, the Audi Sport customer racing Program can show you not only what it takes to compete, but what it takes to win. Offering a two-day licensed training course with hands-on experience, we help you develop the skills that take you to the next level.
Participants who pass the training course can apply to the ASN Canada FIA for the Canadian regional race license. Only participants with Canadian citizenship are eligible to apply for this license.
- Two-day experience
- FIA Standard race regulation training and driving instruction
- Driving experience in R8, TT RS and RS 3 LMS (FIA TCR regulated race car)
- Two nights accommodation at Audi selected hotel
- Audi premium hospitality with gourmet catering
- Course handling
- Lapping TT RS and R8 Coupe
- Advanced lapping in the RS 3 LMS TCR
- The program costs $15,000 plus applicable taxes
- September 25th & 26th at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- * Program costs include damage insurance but not the deductible. Should you crash and damage the RS3 TCR car you will be responsible for the insurance deductible.
- Training schedule may vary due to driving conditions
Models for this experience are:
R8 Coupé V10 plus
V10 plus engine
0-100 km/h in 3.3 seconds
0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds
0-100 km/h in 3.7 second