Top performance demands top safety, and Audi is here to deliver on the Toronto roads. How do we know? Because Audi has earned more 2017 Top Safety Pick (or higher) ratings from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) than any other luxury brand in its class. No matter which Audi model you command, you can be confident of your safety.
In order to earn the IIHS Top Safety Pick rating, a vehicle must earn “good” ratings for five crash tests, and an “advanced” or “superior” rating for front crash prevention. To earn the IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus rating, a vehicle must also earn an “acceptable” or “good” rating for headlights.
So which Audi models were recognized for exceptional safety? Check out this impressive list:
- Audi A3 (Top Safety Pick Plus)
- Audi A4 (Top Safety Pick Plus)
- Audi A4 Allroad (Top Safety Pick)
- Audi A5 Sportback and Coupe (Top Safety Picks)
- Audi A6 (Top Safety Pick)
- Audi Q5 (Top Safety Pick)
- Audi Q7 (Top Safety Pick)
Experience the safety of Audi at Audi Midtown Toronto. Browse our new Audi inventory, and come in for a test drive today!