We love the exciting Audi product lineup of vehicles, but it's our people that make Audi Midtown Toronto what it is. To serve our customers better each and every day we need great people. That's why we approach our passion for our brand with the same passion for our people. We know that the right people in the right positions can do incredible things, and we love watching that happen.
As a "Canadian AutoWorld Employer of Choice", we offer an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our Audi Sales Team.
We are presently seeking Audi Brand Specialists (Sales Consultants).
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the automotive industry (luxury preferred) and holds a valid driver's license, clean drivers abstract and an OMVIC license.
- Multilingual in English, Mandarin and Cantonese preferred.
- Experience using One Eighty is an asset.
- Ability to work with our customers to understand their needs.
- Driven to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Takes initiative to execute tasks but is also motivated in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- Sound computer skills; Digital and social media experience an asset.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- You should be a self-starter with a proven track record in Sales or Customer Service.
What We Offer:
- Brand new, "state of the art" 7 story, 170,000 sq ft Audi facility.
- 25 car indoor new vehicle showroom.
- 50 plus car indoor Pre-owned showroom.
- Exceptional commission plan, plus monthly and quarterly performance incentives.
- Tools for success-highly desirable product, huge inventory, full CRM support with comprehensive training to get you started.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, a state of the art facility, a safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
The Humberview Group is proud to represent most major automotive brands from North America, Japan, Germany and South Korea. The strength of a dealer group provides the ability to do more for our employees than any standalone dealership.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.